Wednesday 18 June 2014

So hello Internet...

So I thought I would do a blog after watching heaps of youtube clips all day of youtubers, because I had much better things to do, such as study for my exams. Which all my chemistry stuff is sitting right next to me but I am procrastinating a lot hence the URL, so I thought why not extend this amazing procrastination all day by creating a blog!
Now that is all fine and dandy, until I realised it can't be on my life, as you  may have already figured out my life doesn't involve me doing much soooo that was defiantly out of the question. And I can't do a fashion or mak- up blog because it's not that I am not into all of that stuff I just don't have the money. Than I looked at the other sort of blogs, sport.... haha you mean people go outside! Gaming..... it's COD like a fish.
What is this blog actually about? But after a while I did come across something I liked the sound of. A book/movie review blog...... because if there isn't anything I do more than not study, it's making that hard decision of should I finish this chapter and be tired for school or go to bed and be in a learning state tomorrow.
As you can see I have to make a lot of tough decisions in my life. As well as the fact you have probably noticed now that my grammar is atrocious. And I promise you I edited it, well at least I tried too. I think, I epically failed This seriously, though, is written how I think; fast and all over the place. Haha sorry :)
But I was also thinking, as most of you still reading have probably noticed I am not cool. I am not in the in crowd at school. I am a real nerd, I might not play video games, but I always have a book in my hand. My favourite subject is English but I take annoyingly hard Maths and Chemistry. And don't get me started on my mole (chemistry term) of fictional boyfriends, just to name a few; Four, Finnick, Peter Parker, Toby (PLL) So I am think that this blog will actually just be all things nerdy, reviews on books, movie. Maybe some nerdy advice and some short stories because I love telling people stories. We will see, that if I actually have any subscribers.

Bye
Tazi

No comments:

Post a Comment